Ordering & Shipping
- Where can I buy GroVia products?
- My order is not going through, what do I do?
- How can I obtain a shipping quote?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Can I return something if I am not happy with it?
- Are your diapers covered under a warranty?
- How do I file a claim for a defective product?
- What forms of Payment does GroVia accept?
- Make sure everything you have ordered is in stock by going to the ‘Shopping Cart’ section of the site. This can be done by clicking on the blue ‘view cart’ button in the top right-hand corner of the site, and then choosing the ‘Go to Shopping Cart’ link on the bottom left of the dropdown. Any ‘out of stock’ notifications will appear in this section.
- Make sure your billing address matches the address listed on your credit card.
- Make sure your account information and order information match. You can do this by clicking on the ‘My Account’ link on the top right corner of the site.
Where can I buy GroVia products?
My order is not going through, what do I do?
If your order on the GroVia website is not going through, please check the following:
Still having issues?
Please contact customer service by calling 877-899-2229, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or through the ‘Live Chat’ button at the top of the website.
How can I obtain a shipping quote?
You can obtain a shipping quote by going to the ‘Shopping Cart’ section of the site and entering your state and zip code in the appropriate box. You can access your Shopping Cart by clicking on the blue ‘view cart’ button in the top right-hand corner of the site, and then choosing the ‘Go to Shopping Cart’ link on the bottom left of the dropdown. You must add all desired products to your cart to obtain an accurate shipping quote.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Orders generally take 3 – 5 business days from the day they are shipped to reach their destination. Orders are usually shipped out of warehouse 24 – 48 hours after being placed.
Can I return something if I am not happy with it?
If you are not satisfied with your GroVia product, you may return your unused, unwashed items within 30 days. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the consumer. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment used to make the purchase. More Info
Non-defective items must be returned in the same packaging as they were received, unwashed and in re-sellable condition. Items must be accompanied by the original receipt. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. More Info
Are your diapers covered under a warranty?
At GroVia, we stand behind our products 100%. We cover all manufacturing defects on GroVia products for one full year from the date of purchase. More Info
How do I file a claim for a defective product?
What forms of Payment does GroVia accept?
GroVia accepts Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and PayPal through our website. You may also pay by check/cash, though your order will not ship until payment is received. We also accept orders via phone at 1-877-899-BABY.