Hybrid vs AIO Package
It's one of the biggest decisions you'll have to make when choosing to cloth diaper with GroVia: Hybrid or AIO? And sometimes the answer isn't perfectly clear. That's why we've created the GroVia Hybrid vs AIO Package. It allows you to try out each system to see which is the best fit for your family. You may find you like the ease-of-use of the All In One, or the flexibility of the Hybrid, or even a combination of both!
The GroVia Hybrid vs. AIO Package includes:
- 1 Hybrid Diaper Shell
- 1 All In One Diaper
- Choice of 2 Organic Cotton, Stay Dry or No-Prep Soaker Pads
- 1 20 Count Pack of BioSoaker
Includes a built-in discount and FREE SHIPPING!
You could receive 50 Points for writing a review and/or rating this product. See 'Write a Review' link above.
Availability: In stock
The GroVia Hybrid vs AIO Package includes the following:
- GroVia® Hybrid Shell: Comes in your choice of Hook & Loop or Snap closure and is designed to be used with a flexible suite of absorbency layers, including both cloth and disposable options. Learn More
- GroVia® All In One: Everything you need to diaper your baby is integrated into one easy piece. Simple snap on baby and go! Learn More
- Choice of GroVia® Organic Cotton, Stay Dry or No-Prep Soaker Pad: Learn more about the different absorbency options
- GroVia® BioSoaker®: The perfect eco-friendly disposable solution for cloth diapering on the go. Use when on vacation, at day care, or running errands. Learn More
Package includes a built-in discount off individual product pricing!
Fairly and conscientiously made in China.
Change outer shell twice a day and inner as needed
Preparing Soaker Pads & Boosters
- Wash hot with detergent, tumble dry, repeating process 5–6 times before use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing)
- ALWAYS tuck the tabs under the tuck under strips before washing Shells.
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled shells and soaker pads in a dry diaper pail -
- No soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.