5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Cloth Diaper
This entry was posted on May 22, 2014.
1) You have a surplus of money. That’s right, you’re rolling in the dough and see no benefit in
saving $2000 per child.
2) You love paper and plastic underwear. Why wouldn’t your baby?
3) Your significant other enjoys taking out the trash. Daily trips to the curb may be the only
excerise you get as a new parent.
4) Someone in your family works for Proctor and Gamble. 'Nuff said.
5) You live for your weekly trip to the big box store. Add a toddler for extra fun!
What’s your #6?