Black Friday Buy 2, Get One FREE AIO
- Buy 2, Get 1 FREE. Applies to Print Shells, Print One Size AIOs, Print Newborn AIOs, Soaker Pads, and My Choice Trainers in Surf & Blackberry.
- No mixing and matching of different products (i.e. Buy 2 Shells, Get 1 AIO Free).
- Sale starts Friday, Nov. 28th at 12:01 EST and runs through Monday, Dec 1st (11:59 EST).
- May not be combined with any other promotion or incentive. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Limited to stock on hand, purchase early for best selection.
You could receive 50 Points for writing a review and/or rating this product. See 'Write a Review' link above.
Availability: In stock
Read about our MACT award, selected as the favorite All-In-One (AIO) One-Size cloth diaper.
Inner cotton component made with 100% organically grown cotton.
According to OE100 Standard
Certified by IMO Switzerland Certificate #100005
Adjustable to fit from 10-35+ lbs., the sleek GroVia One-Size All in One is the only cloth diaper on the market that your baby can wear under skinnies! A waterproof outer layer and ultra-absorbent IMO-certified organic cotton inner soaker are sewn together to create what just may be the PERFECT cloth diaper. No folding, no stuffing, no keeping track of covers: simply snap on your baby and go!
GroVia® Cloth All-In-Ones have a super absorbent, organic cotton inner with a soft layer of water resistant TPU outer. No stuffing, no doublers. Simply snap on baby and go. It's that easy!
- No cover needed
- Trim fit, stretch sides
- Super absorbent
- Quick drying
- Simply adjusts rise snaps as needed and fasten on baby.
- Use snap in soaker for older babies or heavy wetters.
- When soiled start fresh with a new diaper.
Tip: The stretch side panels and cotton inner make this an ideal first trainer!
- Inner Body: 100% Organic Cotton
- Diaper Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
- Made fairly & conscientiously in China
Fits 10–35+ lbs.
(This is an important step...don't skip it!!)
• Wash warm with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 5–6 times before first use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled diaper in a dry diaper pail - no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.